Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Post

I've always wondered how a blog is set up...and now I've given into creating one for myself. Now I have my own blog to link and post my writing work that I've done.

As many may (or may not) by aware, I've been a freelance music journalist for quite a while now...exactly since 1993 or so. I've had a few day jobs along the way, but I've always done the writing deal regardless of where I worked.

I've written for numerous publications and it's been a way for me to help support the music scene in my own way. My work has found its way into various print zines and music magazines across the globe. It's been a passion of mine for years and I doubt I'll give it up any time soon.

I will be posting links to my published works through here, instead of the email blast I attempted to do in the past. So we'll see how this goes.

No comments: